AMINO FREAK™ ADVANTAGE
New AMINO FREAK™ is the most complete amino acid formula of its kind! Each of the 5 ingredient complexes that make up the AMINO FREAK formula are designed to work synergistically to support performance, growth and recovery!* The new AMINO FREAK™ formula combines many of sports nutrition’s most heavily researched amino acids into one complete formula! Nothing is stronger, or more complete!
WHAT MAKES AMINO FREAK™ UNIQUE?
- AMINO FREAK™ is the only amino supplement of its kind that has the clinically-researched amino acids, L-Carnitine, BCAAs and L-Glutamine!
- AMINO FREAK is the only amino supplement of its kind that delivers a 100 mg serving of L-Theanine to help support healthy cortisol levels already in normal range!*
- AMINO FREAK delivers the Patented absorption enhancer, AstraGin™ , which has been suggested to support amino acid absorption!*
- AMINO FREAK™ delivers BCAAs in the scientifically-validated ratio of 45:30:25!
HOW DOES AMINO FREAK™ WORK?
AMINO FREAK™ works to support performance, growth, and recovery through 3 major pathways:
- Supports up-regulation of key anabolic hormone receptors*
- Supports protein synthesis and amino acid uptake*
- Helps reduce muscle protein breakdown*
- Supports key anabolic hormone receptor sites!*
- Helps reduce post-exercise muscle tissue damage!*
- Enhances muscle recovery* 1,2
WHAT MAKES THE NEW AMINO FREAK™ SO COMPLETE?
AMINO FREAK™ delivers a critically selected combination of clinically-researched ingredients:
SCIENCE BEHIND THE AMINO FREAK™ INGREDIENTS
CARNITINE COMPLEX (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)
Carnitine supplementation combined with intense training, has been suggested to support healthy testosterone levels, post-workout. This is achieved via interactions with the abundance of testosterone receptors inside muscle cells. Studies also suggest that carnitine can support healthy growth hormone receptors and IGF-1 levels. In addition to its support on muscle-building hormones, carnitine can further support growth and recovery by helping decrease the production of free radicals.*
Carnitine can support exercise and athletic performance by way of its actions on healthy muscle glycogen storage and ATP production. Carnitine also supports performance by supporting the buffering capacity of muscles during exercise!*
BCAA COMPLEX (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) play a key role in protein synthesis (a.k.a. muscle growth). A large number of scientific studies show that BCAAs have an effect on muscle growth at the cellular level.
BCAAs can improve performance by supporting a glycogen sparing effect during exercise.* Research suggests that BCAAs can help spare muscle and liver glycogen stores and support healthy fuel supply to working muscles during exercise. The other way that BCAAs can help performance is by supporting a reduction in central nervous system (CNS) fatigue during intense exercise.
GLUTAMINE COMPLEX (L-Glutamine)
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body and research suggests that intense exercise can decrease plasma glutamine levels. Many experts believe that a decline in glutamine levels can cause a cascade of negative effects, which can be supported with glutamine supplementation. In addition to its recovery support benefits, glutamine also has cell volumization properties!*
CORTISOL CONTROL COMPLEX (L-Theanine)
L-Theanine is a unique free form amino acid with anti-catabolic support properties. Research studies suggest that oral administration of L-Theanine can support healthy alpha wave production in the brain and support the reduction of catabolic stress hormones.
AstraGin™ PATENTED ABSORPTION COMPLEX
AstraGin™ is a natural compound composed of highly fractionated astragalus and Panax notoginseng. Multiple proprietary studies conducted by the makers of AstraGin, NuLiv Science, suggest that it can support the absorption of amino acids!*